- First the Grinch and now the Easter Bunny! Where is Apple Maps hiding? (3/30/2018) - Why is it that I stumble upon a smartphone artifact that drives me bonkers around holidays??? I am in the midst of the FOR585 course updates and I go through everything in great detail during this time. I expect to see major changes in a full version update (aka iOS 10 to iOS 11 … Continue reading First the Grinch and now the Easter Bunny! Where is Apple Maps hiding?
- My Handy Smartphone Toolbox (10/28/2017) - I realize it’s been awhile and these tools have really changed since my last post in 2015. Have they changed for the better? Not necessarily. Some tools update so quickly that they lose the basics. For that reason, please test and validate your tools and never trust what is advertised. Your goal should be to … Continue reading My Handy Smartphone Toolbox
- Time is NOT on our side when it comes to messages in iOS 11 (9/30/2017) - This is going to be a series of blog posts due to the limited amount of free time I have to allocate to the proper research and writing of an all-inclusive blog post on iOS 11. More work is needed to make sure nothing drastic is missing or different and to dive deeper into the artifacts … Continue reading Time is NOT on our side when it comes to messages in iOS 11
- Get FOR585 at 50% off for Law Enforcement (8/9/2017) - How, you ask? See below. If you apply the Local LE discount (50%) to the Advanced Smartphone Forensics (FOR585) the cost is ~$2550 but we only have a limited amount of seats at this rate per class so act soon. Only those at the State and Local level who carry a badge can access the program. For everyone … Continue reading Get FOR585 at 50% off for Law Enforcement
- A breath of fresh air! Conducting application analysis with Oxygen Detective (8/2/2017) - See what I did there? I am getting craftier with these blog titles. First things first – this is NOT a sponsored blog. I am just really impressed with the bounds Oxygen is making in the mobile world. I have been using Oxygen for years and this last update has really impressed me. I test … Continue reading A breath of fresh air! Conducting application analysis with Oxygen Detective
It's time to get SMARTER!