- Time is NOT on our side when it comes to messages in iOS 11 (9/30/2017) - This is going to be a series of blog posts due to the limited amount of free time I have to allocate to the proper research and writing of an all-inclusive blog post on iOS 11. More work is needed to make sure nothing drastic is missing or different and to dive deeper into the artifacts … Continue reading Time is NOT on our side when it comes to messages in iOS 11
- Get FOR585 at 50% off for Law Enforcement (8/9/2017) - How, you ask? See below. If you apply the Local LE discount (50%) to the Advanced Smartphone Forensics (FOR585) the cost is ~$2550 but we only have a limited amount of seats at this rate per class so act soon. Only those at the State and Local level who carry a badge can access the program. For everyone … Continue reading Get FOR585 at 50% off for Law Enforcement
- A breath of fresh air! Conducting application analysis with Oxygen Detective (8/2/2017) - See what I did there? I am getting craftier with these blog titles. First things first – this is NOT a sponsored blog. I am just really impressed with the bounds Oxygen is making in the mobile world. I have been using Oxygen for years and this last update has really impressed me. I test … Continue reading A breath of fresh air! Conducting application analysis with Oxygen Detective
- How the Grinch stole Apple Maps artifacts… or did he just hide them? (12/23/2016) - Happy Holidays everyone! Tis the time to be relaxing with family or just sitting in your office writing a blog. 🙂 This post is brought to you thanks to a FOR585 Advanced Smartphone Forensic alumni who could not locate an artifact he learned about in class. This artifact is tied to Apple Maps on iOS … Continue reading How the Grinch stole Apple Maps artifacts… or did he just hide them?
- Update: Solutions for iOS10 – Encrypted Backup Files, Cracking Passwords and Data Acquisition (9/23/2016) - Happy Friday everyone. After my post last week, I was in touch with several vendors about what was occurring, my thoughts and how they intended to fix the problem when it comes to accessing the backup file data. Since then, two vendors (Cellebrite and Elcomsoft) reached out with an updated solution. I tested these tools … Continue reading Update: Solutions for iOS10 – Encrypted Backup Files, Cracking Passwords and Data Acquisition
It's time to get SMARTER!